v/ Sundlaugarveg, 105 Reykjavík
- Mondays – fridays: 06:30 – 22:00
- Weekends: 08:00 – 22:00
|2020||Admission||10 tickets||20 tickets||6 month pass||1 year pass|
|Children, 0 - 5 years||0 kr|
|Children, 6 - 17 years||160 kr *||1.060 kr **||6.750 kr||10.900 kr|
|Adults||1.030 kr||4.750 kr **||8.700 kr **||19.000 kr||34.850 kr|
|67 years and older||0 kr|
|For rent||920 kr||620 kr|
|Swimming, towel and admission||1.950 kr|
* Children start paying admission on june 1st the year they turn 6 year old.
** Every fillup for the 10 and 20 tickets is valid for 48 months.
About the swimming pool
Laugardalslaug swimming pool is ther largest swimming pool in Reykjavík. There are three pools:
- Pool 1: 50m x 22m, 8 lanes, 1m- 1,74m deep, outddor pol, heated pool, 28°C (82°F).
- Pool 2: 50m x 25m, 10 lanes, indoor, “comfortable tempurature for practices”.
- Pool 3: 25m, 4 lanes, -1m deep childrens pool, indoor, “heitari en aðrar laugar”.
Next to the 50 meter outdoor pool is another 30 meter pool that can also be used for practices when it is not being used. It is warmer than the 50 meter pool. A few hot tubs with different tempuratures are also available.
There is an elevator for people using wheelchairs to get into the pool. A hot tub is also wheelchair accessible and the sauna.
A few hot tubs, jacuzzi, sauna and 86 meter long water slide is also at Laugardalslaug. It is also possible to book a massage at Lauganudd massage therapist.
Laugardalslaug swimming pool is located in laugardaglur, the heart of sports activities in Reykjavík. Around the pool are good areas for walking or jogging. During winter time this can be used for cross country skiing. A short distance from the pool is the Botanic garden in Reykjavík as well is the Reykjavík park and Zoo.